Monday, July 25, 2011

August Posts

As some of you may know, I'm currently a graduate student in clinical psychology. Seeing as I'm towards the end of my program and only have a few more (HUGE) hurdles to jump through, I'm eager to get those over with (plus, let's be honest, time is running out). With that in mind, I'm officially declaring August as Finish-the-First-Draft-of-my-Dissertation Month.

So, what does this mean for you? Uh, it depends. I know I'm not going to be able to post five new recommendations every week, but I don't want to go silent either. Here are the options I'm currently considering:

1) Post whenever I have a chance, anywhere from 0-3 times per week.

2) Make it a YA Book of the Week for August, with me posting one book each week.

3) Make each week a series week. Each week I'll post about a series I'm in love with, posting about different books on different days. Depending on how long the series is, I could be posting everyday or posting just a few times a week.

Option three will have me posting the most, but it will be easier since I've already read the series books. Usually, I try not to post about books in a series too close together so interested parties have time to read it when I mention the first ones.

Thoughts?

PS - I'll still be keeping up with the giveaways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment