Monday, May 16, 2011

New Blog

Sooo, I've decided to add a blog. Now, don't get too excited. I don't actually plan on posting many (if any) book reviews directly onto the blog. I still plan on relying mainly on twitter for that (it's a time-committment thing). However, I've realized how obnoxious it is to go back through my tweets to find previous recommendations.

Enter blog.

The purpose of this blog will be to recap each week's books in one post. I'll start from the beginning and create a post for each week I've been giving YA Book of the Day recommendations. I'll probably provide a summary from GoodReads too, so it's not just a list of titles. I'll figure out what works best as I go.

Also, this blog will provide the opportunity for me to post about other things I find new and noteworthy, relating to YA literature. As with book reviews, I don't anticipate this happening frequently, but at least I will now have the space to do so, instead of clogging up twitter with a million tiny posts. Instead, there will be one post linking you here. *smiles*

Think of this blog as a supplement to twitter. Not the other way around. Follow me on twitter at www.twitter.com/ya_bookoftheday

No comments:

Post a Comment