Monday, May 30, 2011

Super Sequels Week

This week we're going to celebrate the sequels that make a series awesome. Personally, I know I'm someone who usually likes the first book of a series better than the second. This might be because I feel some responsibility of the first book for creating the world and the characters that the second book relies on. However it happens, I usually like book one more than book two.

But, not always.

Sometimes a book two rocks my socks so hard I have to favor it. This week is dedicated to those awesome sequels that make you crave the next in the series. All the sequels I list this week were just as enjoyable as book one. In my opinion, they were often better.

So, I've already picked my choices for the week, but I'd like to know what you are hoping to see. What sequels rocked your world?

No comments:

Post a Comment