Monday, August 8, 2011

August Posting--Update

In a previous post, I mentioned the need for a posting change in August. I had to take an unexpected hiatus the last week and a half, but I'm back and I've made a decision on posting.

This month, I'll be highlighting a different series each week. Posting will continue on each weekday, starting with a shorter series this week so I can get in six recommendations for the second series. Not each series is yet complete, nor have I read every book in each series (though I have read each book I'm recommending).

Also, I'm continuing with my 300 Follower Giveaway. Check out this post to enter. There's an extra special giveaway happening this month, but you'll have to follow the twitter to catch it. You'll have a full 24 hours to enter, but I'm not posting about it on the blog.

:D



Time to announce this week's special series! Ready?

The FAERIEWALKER series by Jenna Black! I reviewed GLIMMERGLASS (book 1) two weeks ago & I'll talk about the rest of the series this week. Refresh yourself about GLIMMERGLASS here.

No comments:

Post a Comment