Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Help Wanted: Awesome Book Lovers

I started this blog last May as a way to keep track of all my twitter recommendations. Since then, it has grown into a full-fledged book blog. I love writing reviews and getting the word out about great new books, but there is only so much time in a day. I'd really like to be able to get more reviews per week on this blog, but I need your help!

If you are someone who would be interested in contributing book reviews to this blog, shoot me an email at yabotd [at] gmail [dot] com with the subject: REVIEWER. Here's what I'd like to know:

  • Within YA, what genres do you read?
  • How many books do you read each week or month?
  • How many reviews could you write each week or month? (Please be honest here. I'm not necessarily looking for the person who can write the most reviews. Just someone who can be relatively consistent.)
  • What's your favorite book? Favorite author? Favorite book you've read this year?
  • Why would you like to become a reviewer? (This is not a test. Just pure curiosity. :D)

If you have a sample review, you can send it my way as well. :D

1 comment: