Monday, October 24, 2011

In My Mailbox #7

It's another slower week (thank goodness!) for In My Mailbox (IMM is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren). I really need to catch up on my reading list. :D

Galleys

Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber

Library

Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
Brooklyn Burning by Steve Brezenoff
You Against Me by Jenny Downham

Won

Tempest by Julie Cross

Suggestion Saturday

The Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck (kristinashields & Nikki_Wang)
Red by Kait Nolan (BeccaBell9)
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick (Nikki_Wang)
The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa (Nikki_Wang)

Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. I got Tempest on NetGalley this week! I'm really looking forward to reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm reading it right now and I really like it. :D

    ReplyDelete