Monday, October 17, 2011

In My Mailbox #6

It's time for another In My Mailbox. (IMM is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.) Thankfully, this week is a slow week for books. I have soooo many to catch up on and I'll be out of town this weekend. :)

Here's what I've got:

Galleys

Fractured Light by Rachel McClellan

Library

What Happened to Goodbye By Sarah Dessen

Purchased

Awake at Dawn by C. C. Hunter

Suggestion Saturday

Messenger by Lois Lowry
A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
Cinder by Marissa Meyer*
The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson

*This book has not yet been released. 

3 comments:

  1. The only one I've read on this list is What Happened to Goodbye. It's good. It's not my favorite (that's Lock & Key), but I did enjoy it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got both of those on my TBR list, as recommendations. So, I'm definitely excited to read both of them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah Dessen is amazing. i can't wait for that one!

    ReplyDelete