Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Welcome!

Last week, I made a plea for a few fellow book lovers who were interested in writing reviews for the site. I'm happy to say I got some responses from truly great people who will be adding their reviews soon. Today, I'd like to introduce Emily, who will be posting the most regularly.

Emily Bedwell is a lover of all things written. She can quote Shakespeare and Maureen Johnson in the same sentence and not think a thing about it. All of her earliest memories involve reading books, writing stories and sharing those stories with others. When she was a teenager, all she wanted to do was read “grown up” books. Now that she’s an adult, she loves nothing more than sitting down with a YA book and getting lost in another time, another place or another world.

Let's all give Emily a huge and warm welcome! I've already read her first review, and let me tell you, it's good stuff. ;) You can reach her at reviewsbyemilyb [at] gmail [dot] com or @emilyrbedwell.

Over the next couple weeks, I'll introduce other reviewers and add a Biography page with all our information. If you are interested in become a reviewer, check out this post, and shoot me an email. 

No comments:

Post a Comment