Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Heart-Breaker Recap

I hope you all had as much fun with my sidekick/funny man week as I did. It was great to get your feedback and discussion about some of my favorite characters. You all are a passionate group, that's for sure.

As I suspected, most of the votes were against me (or, my team, I should say).

Heart-Breaker #1:
Dylan 6%
Logan 19%
Zachary 76%

No surprises here. Zachary didn't make it to the finals of the YA Crush Tournament for nothing. I suspected most votes would go to him, but I'm proud of the Team Logan and also the support for Dylan. :D Totally didn't expect him to get the votes, but glad he did.

Heart-Breaker #2:
Ash 75%
Puck 25%

Also, no surprises here. Ash is a great character, whom I also love dearly. However, I hadn't yet read Summer's Crossing at the point I wrote this post. Oh man, do I love Puck even more or what?

Heartbreaker #3:
Nash 28%
Tod 72%

Aaaaand....holy Tod am I glad he won! :D I suspect this has a lot to do with his potential for being a romantic interest in the next book. Again, pointing to the YA Crush Tournament, I wasn't surprised at this outcome.


So? What can I make of these results?

I stand by my first conclusion: I fall for the wrong freaking dude...most of the time. But that's okay. I'll keep my sidekicks, my funny men, my heartbreakers. If you don't want them, more for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment