Monday, September 19, 2011

In My Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday #2! I'm going to add an extra section to this one. Since I do Suggestion Saturdays on twitter, I'm going to let you know what everyone is recommending. Honestly, I probably won't have time to read each recommended book (though I do keep track and make an effort), so the least I can do is share with you what other followers are reading and think are good. This week, I'll post all the recommendations I haven't read. From here on out, I'll post all recommendations from Suggestion Saturdays (even if they've already been YA Books of the Day).

ARC Tours

Dark Souls by Paula Morris

Galleys

Touch by Jus Accardo
Hushed by Kelley York

Purchased

Wings by Aprilynne Pike
Spells by Aprilynne Pike
Intertwined by Gena Showalter
Unraveled by Gena Showalter
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
Need by Carrie Jones
Entice by Carrie Jones
Captivate by Carrie Jones

Suggestion Saturday Recommendations

Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
Glimpse by Stacey Wallace
Breathing Underwater by Alex Flinn
Not That Kind of Girl by Siobhan Vivian
Flat-Out Love by Jessica Park
The Splendor Falls by Rosemary Clement-Moore
Generation Dead by Daniel Waters
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
The Liar Society by Lisa & Laura Roecker
Everlost by Neal Shusterman
What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
Fairy Godmother Dilemma by Danyelle Leafty
Clean by Amy Reed
Me, the Missing, and the Dead by Jenny Valentine
Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
Impossible by Nancy Werlin
Hourglass by Myra McEntire
Trapped by Michael Northrop
Black Hole Sun by David Macinnis Gill
A Swift Pure Cry by Siobhan Dowd
Wings, Spells, & Illusions by Aprilynne Pike

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment