Monday, September 12, 2011

In My Mailbox Monday

I'm trying something new this week. Besides trying to post more regularly, I'm also figuring out themes for certain days. Since I feel like I always have tons of books in my possession or on their way to me that I'm dying to read, I thought I'd start an In My Mailbox (idea curtesy of The Story Siren).

I'll let you know the new books I've bought, received, or are heading my way via the library, ARC tours, contests, giveaways, my own purchases, etc. I've also added a handy little widget in the sidebar that shows you what's currently in my To Read pile (will update that weekly).

ARC Tours:

IF I DIE by Rachel Vincent

Galleys:

THE SILENT by Rebecca Kenney
MISFIT by Jon Skovron
THE MEPHISTO COVENANT by Trinity Faegan
BLOOD by K. J. Wignall
DEVIANT by Adrian McKinty
TRIS AND IZZY by Mette Ivie Harrison
STICK by Andrew Smith
THE IRON KNIGHT by Julie Kagawa
DANCERGIRL by Carol M. Tanzman
SAVING JUNE by Hannah Harrington
THE BOOK OF BLOOD AND SHADOW by Robin Wasserman

Library books: 

WHERE THINGS COME BACK by John Corey Whaley
THE HIDDEN by Jessica Verday
ACROSS THE UNIVERSE by Beth Revis
HOURGLASS by Myra McEntire

Purchased:

Vanished by Sophie Jordan

Today's IMMM is much longer than I usually anticipate because I wanted to include all the galleys I'd recently received. Stay tuned tomorrow for excited news!

No comments:

Post a Comment